Vampire Facelift® restores the face’s shape, and improves tone and texture. Unlike other cosmetic procedures that only use fillers to hide the appearance of wrinkles, Vampire Facelift® utilizes the patient’s natural tissue to heal and restore their skin!
What is a Vampire Facelift®?
A custom-designed medical procedure that combines the science of hyaluronic acid fillers (such as Restylane and Juvederm), with Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Rejuvenation Therapy (utilizing your body’s own blood to heal and regenerate new cellular growth).
The key difference behind the Vampire Facelift® is PRP, or Platelet Rich Plasma. Platelet Rich Plasma has been used in medical procedures to assist with healing for years, but not until recently was it discovered to have cosmetic benefits as well!
How does it work?
Micro-needles are used to place hyaluronic acid fillers in the face to create a desired, youthful shape. Once it is set into place, Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) is then added to create new collagen for smoother, tighter and better-toned skin. This provides a naturally youthful-looking skin without surgery and with minimal downtime!
To begin treatment, our team of medical professionals extracts blood from the patient in order to separate the necessary platelets. Using a numbing cream and very small micro-needle, the patient’s natural growth factors are placed back into their face. These activate multi-potent stem cells already in the skin to increase the rate and degree of tissue regeneration and natural collagen building process.
What can you expect?
- Glowing skin due to new blood vessel formation
- Lifted and refined skin due to new collagen forming in the dermis
- Smoother skin
- Immediate volume effect and improved facial contour
- Continuous formation of new collagen in the following weeks
When should you try it out?
When you experience the 3 Signs of Aging:
- Gray and dull skin tone due to less blood flowing through aging skin
- Shape of face becomes “droopy” due to a decrease in collagen
- Skin texture looks worn out and becomes less smooth
Frequently asked questions
1. Can I go to work right after having a Vampire Facelift®?
- Some clients have gone to work immediately after treatment. There are no harmful side effects but we recommend giving lead time before important events. There may be mild redness, bruising, and/or swelling but should resolve itself within 24-48 hours. With more sensitive skin, a bruise can last up to 2 weeks.
2. Is Vampire Facelift® better than traditional facelift surgery?
- For patients who need extensive correction, traditional facelift surgery may be necessary. However, these expose patients to multiple after-surgery complications and take longer to heal (about 7-10 weeks).
The Vampire Facelift® only utilizes micro-needling on desired areas and does not require a lengthy healing time. Also, because it is the patient’s own blood utilized in the process, chances of side effects are slim.
3. What are the side effects?
- Due to the nature of ingredients used, this procedure has virtually no side effects. However, the common side effects that occur with any sort of facial filler injections are still possible.
- These are: Mild irritation and itching, Mild swelling or edema, Bruising (may be caused by your skin’s reaction to the physical injection)
4. How long will the effects last?
- Most patient’s will see a beautiful result last for about 9 to 12 months. Like other cosmetic procedures to restore youthful looks, maintenance ongoing treatments are required.
Vampire Facelift Knoxville – Non-Surgical Facelift
Rejuvenate with Better Life Medical’s Vampire Facelift® today!
For more information, call us at (865) 288-8947 or email us at email@example.com
Visit our website at www.beterlifemedical.com to learn more!